• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost Temple But Speed Is Doubled

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Lost Temple But Speed Is Doubled

This map series was inspired by Dota 2 But modes where the vanilla game was altered only by a certain bit. Some of the maps may operate on older update so not everything will be completely up to date.

Lore:
An ancient temple lies in the forests of Lordaeron forgotten by time. A few tribes have found it and the temple has felt their presence, activating whatever magic was left in it.

Effects:

All units have movement speed and attack speed doubled.
Contents

Lost Temple But Speed Is Doubled (Map)

Reviews
eubz
But you edits are too few
Level 7
What do you mean inspired by dota 2? Is this an aos map or an altered melee map?

Well it's neither. Dota 2 has an arcade section where you can play custom created games like there is in warcraft of starcraft. One of those custom made maps was "Dota 2 But..." where you play the vanilla Dota 2 but with some small changes (like Dota 2 but attacks may cast spells, etc.) and so I thought I could make something simillar - making Warcraft 3 But...

Level 7
But you edits are too few

Of course I could go ahead and make hundreds and hundreds of changes, but that would no longer be Altered melee but rather a custom made game mode where nothing is melee and everything is changed. That isn't the point of Warcraft 3 But series however, the point is to make a melee game with a small change that will to some extent alter the melee gameplay enough so that it doesn't feel like normal melee but is still playable as a melee rather than AoS, TD, RPG, etc.

Of course I could go ahead and make hundreds and hundreds of changes, but that would no longer be Altered melee but rather a custom made game mode where nothing is melee and everything is changed. That isn't the point of Warcraft 3 But series however, the point is to make a melee game with a small change that will to some extent alter the melee gameplay enough so that it doesn't feel like normal melee but is still playable as a melee rather than AoS, TD, RPG, etc.

Altered Melee Altered Melee-style gameplay is similar to the melee map, but is slightly different in comparison with melee as it contains a custom race apart from the usual (human, orc, undead, and nightelf) such as draenei, dragon, and so on.

Please, please, please