• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost Souls of Fallen Heroes V7.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-=Lost Souls of Fallen Heroes=-
V7.5

Will you be able to free your soul or are you damned for an eternity?
This Map will take you to several challanging bosses and events that will push you to your limits.

*Difficulty levels now controlled by player 1. (test if you dare!)
This is a ~hour and a half game in which you level a hero as a team of 2-4 or alone, defeating bosses while trying to discover the dark force that binds you to the labyrinth. Max hero level 20.
(Music should be off and sound should be on)
**New ending added**

***Credits***
- Mace Windu by: olofmoleman
- Hellion/Hell Caster by: General Frank
- LightningStrikeLarge by: Callahan
- Window by: Tranquil
- Contains 2 characters from Diablo as well as Way Gates and Town Portal Scrolls
- Voice recordings by Stormwindkeep
- Music by: Capcom (Megaman X2 & X5)

Keywords:
Hero Maze, War Chasers, LSFH, Lost Souls of Fallen Heroes
Contents

Lost Souls of Fallen Heroes V7.5 (Map)

Reviews
19:12, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Unoriginal, bad heroes, pretty much boring, no custom spells, bad terrain, Rejected. 8:49, 16th June 2009 by bounty hunter2: Still very bad terrain, no custom GUI/JASS spells, boring gameplay and...

M

19:12, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Unoriginal, bad heroes, pretty much boring, no custom spells, bad terrain, Rejected.

8:49, 16th June 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Still very bad terrain, no custom GUI/JASS spells, boring gameplay and unoriginal, Rejected.

Level 18
Hmm I liked this map. My preview:
+ interesting
+ credits given
+ no game crushes, etc.
+ I enjoyed playing it
-/+ heroes pick, I don`t like it at all
- I don`t like Windu jump death animation
- TOO EASY (I think that if I would play it longer I would win it solo)
- the map decription is lacking (I know it`s hard to write something more because "hero maze is hero maze" but you could try)
VERY BIG MINUS- map size
I think I will wote it for 2/5 to make you work more :smile:

Level 5
This week I will be working on triggered hero powers, more way gate triggers (an actual dialog box), and making the dungeon become more alive.

Force Jump finished tonight, but I wont release it till I finish the way gate and redo apocalypse and beast. They are the worst 2 when it comes to spells right now but I have a lot in store for them.

Last edited:
Level 5
The dialog box way gate system is now finished and I will be working on triggered abilities for a few hours. They will both be released in version 3 some time tomorrow.

-Version 3 released with everything. (please report bugs and continue to submit suggestions)

-next step is to come up with new powers for brood and sentinel blue

Last edited:
Level 1
It was pretty good, but...when I played it with a friend, it bugged.
When we killed the first boss my friend was disconnected and we tried again and that happened again.:hohum:
But on overall it was pretty good, 2½/5

Last edited:
Level 6
Man the map is ok, but it should be more difficult and dynamic, I was playing solo with Windu and I went through the creeps like a knife slicing butter, after a time if you have enough attack enhancers you kill almost all creeps with no effort, so try to put some abilities in the creeps to make them more interesting and whats up with the heroes some of them are just weird, like the beast that has only robotic abilities, also windu`s jump ability allows to take crazy shortcuts (I don't know if that was your intention), for the rest its fine. I like hack/slash games as long as they had a nice dungeon and a dynamic gameplay, for the story I don't care to much because sometimes I find a huge RPG with a medieval knight saying "f*ck you" or something like that, which ruins everything, so I prefer a nice gameplay over a lame story.

Level 3
I found one bug, on first boss i played with Jedi. I used force jump on boss location but the jedi fly to water! It happened when the boss try to move to next gate.

Last edited: