• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost Gospel of Judas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Lost Gospel of Judas is playing on the national geographic channel tonight, I recomend watching it even if you have no interests in christianity.

Level 12
That sucks, it was a good show too. I think it might also come on the history channel, that is what Amy tells me it comes on for her but she is in a totally different country right now :(

Level 4
Aw crap I missed it!
Can you post the name of it?
Ill browse around and see if I can find it.
I dont know much about religion but Im willing to learn :wink:

Level 21
out of all the subjects i know, religious studies is only second to french in boringness. however, i think that is only because of the shoddy methods of teaching that we had in our school. instead of learning respect for other religions i learnt "sir please shut up". so, for that reason, i do not know much about religions, however, like you, i would be intrested in seeing documentaries and things that use "active-visual" learning.

Level 12
I love learning about religions, it is one of my favourite past times and it is always interesting to meet someone who claims a religion and when you ask specific questions about it they are unable to say anything. One time I asked a muslim if he could explain to me the Fall from his religious experiance, when he was unable to do anything but mumble something about "evil" I asked him in the form of a question what I knew of his Fall. He was not happy a "heretic" like me knew more of it than him.

Actually, come to think of it, most monotheists I have met are like that, especially Jews who do not like to be reminded that their anceastors once worshipped more Gods and Goddesses than any other religion known, including Romans who had Gods for just about everything. The Hebrew pantheon was so diverse that one sentance would could contain several Gods; the God of nouns, Goddess of verbs, God of particiles, Goddess of gender, Goddess of the begining of the sentance, God of the end of the sentance.

Crazy huh?

Anyways the name of the show and documents is exactly what I posted, "Lost Gospel of Judas"

Status
Not open for further replies.