• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost a File

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have a habit of sending my map between the laptop and family computer. I only had one copy of the file and the system was doing fine for weeks. The computer's are both Vistas. One is 32 and the other 64 bit.

I was attempting to send my file back to my laptop this morning and it is nowhere to be found in my Warcraft folder. Someone please help me as this map's terrain was almost complete.

Where could it be? I know Vista might move things around.

Level 34
Tip: Make backups (copies) of your files.

Try look at folders like Received Files, because wont end up in the Warcraft folder if you send it to a different computer.

Level 9
Still not bringing it up. And my email does not have the right attachment.
Oh well ill keep looking.

Specify your own options. You don't really have to bring out the name but take on advanced options. If it is a Frozen Throne map then just specify that, but if its a Reign of Chaos map specify that only. I know you will get a lot, but I hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.