• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lords_Grass.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: olyvian
This is Grass are real harvest Its very great hope you like it MERRY
^^
Contents

Lords_Grass.blp (Texture)

Reviews
00:36, 24th Dec 2009 CloudWolf: Everything appears the be freehand, although its hard to tell with this sort of thing ;) Alpha channels work and the texture is a great improvement on the default Warcraft grass tile. It also repeats flawlessly...

M

00:36, 24th Dec 2009
CloudWolf: Everything appears the be freehand, although its hard to tell with this sort of thing ;)

Alpha channels work and the texture is a great improvement on the default Warcraft grass tile. It also repeats flawlessly which is a huge bonus :)

However, The filesize is far too big. I would reccomend saving the file at 70% quality. You will probably save yourself 100kb if you do, with hardly any loss of quality in game.

Make that one change and I'll approve it! :)

00:36, 24th Dec 2009
CloudWolf: Seeing as how your other skins have been stolen, I'll have to assume this has been made the same way :p Rejected.

If this is not from a stock photo, then it's more likely that your software has some kind of a stamp tool (in this case that lets you generate pre-existing grass textures).
Seeing as you've stolen many resources recently, it's hard for me to belive that you made the grass texture fully from scratch using pen brushes. So evidences are required.

And I spot a lot of seams in the ingame screenshot, which makes the grass look awkward when seen close (especially on cinematics, FPS views and TPS views).

Level 31
he stole it, i don't know from who but it's obvious.

three reasons:

he's thirteen, check his profile, not saying because hes young it means he auto steals everything he makes, it just increases percentages.

his first uploaded skin was ghoul parts copy and pasted onto a murloc, i have no idea why.

he recently uploaded a draenei female child model from WoW and claimed to multiple people, including the thread itself, it was his.

Level 48
He uploaded quite a few stolen textures and models recently that were rejected, obviously.

cookies4you, are you saying that because Hawk doesn't have "rep", it means he's a noob and he should not be listened to? Are you saying that rep means how awesome you really are? Hawk has disabled reputation because it's stupid, and I agree.

By the way, bothered looking at that little icon near his name? That icon of a raider, that very icon that indicates he is a moderator? :/

Level 31
Leave the dude alone. The moderators (yes I can see your raider) will get him, but for now we should be commenting on how to improve on his texture. Its okay, but it is a bit too bright for grass, unless it is supposed to be some kind of hay/grass mixture. 3/5.

Off-topic and rather inappropriate: I like pussies.

how do we make him improve something he didnt even make?

also, what the hell was the point of the last post?

I'm sorry, I'll edit it. But the point is just because he copied crap like every other time you can't blame him for copying this time. He may deserve it, but we shouldn't hassle him. Sorta like the boy who cried wolf. He did crap all other times but in the end he told the truth (though he was eaten). Not trying to start an argument.