• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lordaeron Forces (CSW)

A long overdue update to one of the earlies models made for WC2 in Reforged (WC2 Knight and Paladin).

We are adding more basic Lordaeron units to this pack as well as the updated version of the previously mentioned ones.
In the future we will add high quality fully drawn icons to Peasant, Footman, Knight and Paladin.

As with most other CSW models, a lot of textures are shared between the units, therefore the true filesize is smaller.
Previews
Contents

Lordaeron Captain (Model)

Lordaeron Captain (Icon) (Icon)

Lordaeron Captain (Portrait) (Model)

Lordaeron Footman (Model)

Lordaeron Footman (Portrait) (Model)

Lordaeron Knight (Model)

Lordaeron Knight (Portrait) (Model)

Lordaeron Paladin (Model)

Lordaeron Paladin (Portrait) (Model)

Lordaeron Peasant (Model)

Lordaeron Peasant (Portrait) (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Works ingame and are nice variations of the knight model. The shield of the paladin could be a little bit closer to the hand in some animations, though, but that's just nitpicking.
Level 18
"Utility" model with extra work on top of it. You sir are a completely killing it.

Insta download, insta use.

Looking forward the rest of your work! I feel like you're going to be the #1 provider of custom resources for my map :D

5/5, can't rep you 'cause I already did.

EDIT: May I ask you if you're doing these models for fun or for a specific project?

EDIT2: Icons look quite strange on the Hiveworkshop, haven't took the time to try ingame yet.

EDIT3: As someone mentioned, I'm wondering if Silver armors wouldn't have been better. But at least it differentiates them a lot from the Bandit King and the regular Knight. Or to differentiate them from each other.

"Utility" model with extra work on top of it. You sir are a completely killing it.

Insta download, insta use.

Looking forward the rest of your work! I feel like you're going to be the #1 provider of custom resources for my map :D

5/5, can't rep you 'cause I already did.

EDIT: May I ask you if you're doing these models for fun or for a specific project?

EDIT2: Icons look quite strange on the Hiveworkshop, haven't took the time to try ingame yet.

EDIT3: As someone mentioned, I'm wondering if Silver armors wouldn't have been better. But at least it differentiates them a lot from the Bandit King and the regular Knight. Or to differentiate them from each other.

I do them for my project

Level 34
So, the WC2 Knight / Paladin were really cool before, but with the update they are both ABSOLUTELY GREAT.
The knight looks a little more rustic with the wood in the armor and the shield, which highlights the paladin as an "upgraded version" and the hammer has also been made a little smaller.
The new icons are also nicer than before.
All in all, a big compliment to the artist!

Small trivia:
The "dwarven" looking writing on the cape of Lordaeron Captain is actually lore-accurate human script, which says "An Karanir Thanagor" translated as "Long live the king" from the Arthas song, or of course used in the kingdom as a normal phrase before the song.

Level 12
great pack can there by icons for this pack pleass? , also i notd somthing how are humans in warcraft suppos to fight from rang ? or its just the elves and dwarvs who dous the rang fighting ?

Last edited:
Level 3
Hello, first of all, awesome models, i've been using them and they all work perfect...

Except the Paladin, his skin and gloves are not rendering correctly i think, their skins and gloves are white/blueish, i tried deleting and importing again, checked every file one by one, check the paths, everything good, but the problem persists, not with the knights tho, the skin of the knights are good, the problem is only with the paladins

Level 3
Kinda useless without icons, but amazing models. You made an icon for the one unit I doubt most people care a ton about by comparison. Why don't these have icons, seriously? Just to hurt us? Lmao.