• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord Marrowgar - Reforged

The bone wraith was pieced together by the Lich King from the bones of a "thousand" vanquished adventurers.
This monstrosity, Lord Marrogar, is guarding the the spire of the Frozen Throne in the Icecrown Citadel.

lordmarrowgaranims-gif.383771
dblal0o-5ce14b9e-eba6-4a7d-a75c-3e5323342be1.jpg

The model was done using LRAC's converted Lord Marrowgar's animation- ...ehem... BONES. The actual bones attached to those bones (I'm sorry) are all from different Reforged assets, with the exception of his weapon. I also added some PKB and a light emitter to spice things up. Most animation were adjusted as well as renamed to be useful for spells and attacks (check the list in 3D preview).

I might make a charred fire version of a bone wraith in the future. A model like that can be a pretty cool boss not just for ICC since those things are all over Azeroth and beyond.
Will also make an impale model pack for bone spikes etc.
Contents

Icon (Icon)

Lord Marrowgar - Reforged (Model)

Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Obviously, approved. I'd consider animating the axe splinters, though