• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loot Table stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello! So I'm following Zinox's guide on how to make a loot table.(Triggered Item Drops)

there's one part where he doesn't mention how he does it
2021-01-11 (2).png

So I created a new variable named like ItemDropLoc of type region and when i set a new variable to ItemDropLoc I can't find anything resembling ''position'' of triggering unit in the value section. Anyone could guide me on how to do so? I'm a begginer and the Zinox thread is quite old.

Also was wondering if I can put more than one triggering unit in the First conditions section, like if I have a Kobold and a KoboldMage that drops the same items can I put two unit-type of triggering unit equal to kobold and then another one under it equal to KoboldMage to save some time?

Thank you ^^

Level 2
like these? Point variable and the ''or'' condition.

2021-01-11 (3).png
2021-01-11 (4).png

Pretty sure this fixed itemlocationdrop thank you, not sure for the 2 units Or condition, you tell me.

Level 17
more like this
  • Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set VariableSet ItemDropLoc = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Something
              • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Something else
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Create SomeItem at ItemDropLoc
        • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_ItemDropLoc)

Status
Not open for further replies.