• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Loot Table not dropping(begginer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello! So I did this loot table but creeps aren't dropping anything, it's for a single loot drop.
I'm not sure if my two variables are good too so I posted the whole thing.
2021-01-11 (6).png
2021-01-11 (8).png
2021-01-11 (9).png

Help! :'(

zam

zam

Level 3
First is the Gnoll who died from Neutral Hostile

second the Chance is way too low you may want to increase it.

third you may want to put All Conditions of [Unit Type of Triggering Unit] in Or-any condition

Level 2
Mmmh okai.

What can you tell me about the issue with the gnoll being neutral hostile? I don't understand the first part.

zam

zam

Level 3
Mmmh okai.

What can you tell me about the issue with the gnoll being neutral hostile? I don't understand the first part.
Event says A Unit Dies from Neutral Hostile. IF the unit isn't Neutral hostile but is Gnoll the trigger won't run.

Level 2
It's neutral hostile so it works, I've actually fixed it by removing the or any condition to gnoll brute and keeping only the gnoll outlaw, they themselves drop loot now(Rng is weird thought, they drop sometimes 6 same items in a row lol)

edit: entirely fixed thank you, found a way ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.