• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Loop stoping for some strange reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
K i got a problem, i am using structs to attach data to needed stuff.
I also coded a number of functions to get specific data on that stuff.
Now i got something like this:
I got integer i=0, max=75.
The situation:

I loop through the 75 loops collecting data.
It works! Yay.
I do that 3 times more, it works!
I do that 4th time, it ends when it comes to i=5(i added debug messages, first 3 times it works perfectly, the 4th time the debug messages stop after loop number 4).
The next loops don't do squat, it is like the things inside the loop don't function for some reason.

What i checked:
exitwhen condition - works fine
searching for possible conflicts in the integer variables - no conflicts

What i think is happening:
-dunno
-i am calling 2 struct methods per loop, but it worked the first 3 times, what could be wrong? Only thing coming 2 my sense is it got bugged somehow...

The code is too long to post here, there are atm 8 libraries connected to this case and posting it all here would result in severe page stretching.

Level 25
A)I am using 9 libraries, currently counting over 1000 lines of code
B) i think the problem was in loops inside loops, now removed the loop inside loop by adding the 9th library with a struct

Still have a strange problem i am keeping under control atm, if it get's worse may share it here.

EDIT:

Fixed all my problems, close this thread please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.