• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for possible partner for map. Kinda Like CTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Alright I'm working on a map that will probably be very hard for me to pull off by myself. It's Red VS Blue, theres a blue bomb in the red base and a red bomb in the blue base. All of the red players must try to get into the blue base and light the bomb w/ their torch, same with blue going to red. First to light the bomb wins. Shops are located inside each base with items to help improve you/the team. I'm okay w/ triggers .. but not the greatest. I will need help with dialog boxes,cinematics and probably more. I could handle most, if not all of the terrain, items, units, and stuff related with those. I'd also like it if my partner could help with making a custom loading screen, minimap pic. If you want to attempt helping me, go ahead and reply hear with what you have to say.

Level 2
you know what i have alot of exp at cinamatics. if you dont belive me watch my only map. ok i can do anything as for a cinamatic and then most people that can do cinamatica have some other skills too i can offer an ammo system but its kind of advanced. also... we should get on halo some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.