• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bomb system 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Bomb system 1.0

A bomb system based on 'Call of duty united offensive' the game mode 'Base assualt' gave me the idea of making a bomb Planting/Defusing system.

Its not so difficult and can be implanted easy but is pretty confusing to implant if you want to change everything.

It works like this:

You step into the circle and the trigger damages the bomb and when the bomb dies a new bomb will replace it ready to be defused. if not defused it will explode in 1 minute which will be enough time for the opposite team to defuse it before it destroys there bunker.

Use:

You could use this for creating somekind of marine-based game. Or just make a Call of duty UO: Base assualt mode for battle net with this.
Also you DONT have to use a Marine(Plant) and Marine(Defuse), it was ment to be that Player1(red) could plant the bomb and Player2(blue) could defuse it but i cant control both players at once so you should just delete the conditions of those

Implant:

How to implant? .. there is a readme file in the custom script of the map. Plz read that.

Further:

In further versions i maybe make it a lot easier to implant and also not as messy with GUI as it is now. but plz say your opinion to me.

[highlight]PS[/code] - Was in first time just made for fun

Attachments

• Plant_Defuse_bombsystem.w3x
    167.3 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.