• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking For A Map Partner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have been playing wc3 for long time.. pretty good with map editor, and im looking for a partner to make a map with. The map is a 4 way DOTA but nuthing to do with that boring map. I have lots of ideas, some of which are done or im currently working on. Im not looking for a specific specialty in a partner, just someone to help me. I know lots about triggers, terrain is a bit dull so it would be nice to redo the terrain. Map size is 128x128 but modified to be roughly 120x120. Or I would Love to start sumthing new such as a morrowind rpg or sumthing..
All help will be greatly appreciated!

-mitch69

Level 2
Srry bout double post, but i would like to say thanks specially to VGsatomi and all the other ppl for helping everyone out with there wc3 maps!

Level 5
Sure i would like to be your partner i'm pretty good with just about anything exept terrain. My friend wich dosent use this forum is an exelent terrain maker. If u would like we could talk this over on msn or wc3.

Status
Not open for further replies.