• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Kul Tiras race or mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

Hello there.As a fan of Kul Tiras navy and Admiral proudmoore,i would like to ask this; Is there any mod with Kul Tiras navy or a map with it? I've looked around this site and few quick search on google,but i found nothing.Also...i have a trouble with extracting second and third act of 'Founding of Durotar'.When i use w3 extractor,i can only take maps from the first act.I also have installed the patch and second and third act appear in games,but not in MPQ files.If anyone have those maps..could i get a link to them?

Thank you for attention and sorry if this was posted in wrong section.It's my first post and i'm still learning things about this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 29
Kul'Tiras is rather famous for its navy, which is rumoured to be the strongest fleet in all of azeroth, if not only the alliance.
In a game where naval units are not even included in default mp and the lack of 'ocean' type maps where you could duke it out between fleets, its just no wonder that no-one ever bothered with this human nation.
However all this shouldnt hold you back incase you really wanted to.

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

Thank you for all the attention and all the help,but i still need an answer to one question.Since i want to edit act two and third of Rexxar adventure i still need those maps.If that's possible,could someone post me a link for those? Or...perhaps can find one of this maps in here? I know it's just about changed unit names,stats and other things like this,but i still like it.

I'm planning on making a simple human race edit and i plan to call it 'Kul Tiras navy'.It would had changed here and all,but to this..i need a state of the units and their changed colours numbers.

Level 29
Just get Ladik's MPQ editor and you can extract everything you could possibly need outta MPQ's for yourself.

EDIT 2: Ok managed to.
You have to open War3patch.mpq with an listfile so they appear.
Put the listfile i attached below into MPQEditor/ListFiles directory
then Open MPQ with Option, point it to under 'Additional Listfile'.

EDIT 3: Pic because its there
dykPo6Q.jpg

EDIT hopefully last: You must keep looking into the same thing, notice the filepath is different. This is war3patch.mpq where you normally get unintelligible gibberish upon opening. The listfile makes it readable so you can extract out of it.

Maybe the listfile i gave to you got corrupted during uploading here or something. Go there:
http://www.zezula.net/en/mpq/download.html#ListFiles
download the last (listfiles for mpq archives) and extract warcraft III.txt and warcraft III maps.txt into MPQEditor/ListFiles. I couldnt attach the warcraft III maps.txt here because filesize of a .txt attachment cant exceed 5mb on the site. I didnt require the latter file whilst extracting but maybe seems you do somehow.
If you really dont have after trying everything, as in encountering a blank mpq or similar weirdness then just reinstall and repatch the game already, whatcan i help anymore lol.

Attachments

• Warcraft III.txt
    975.6 KB · Views: 665
Last edited:

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

"When i use w3 extractor,i can only take maps from the first act.I also have installed the patch and second and third act appear in games,but not in MPQ files."

That's all in it.It just not showing up.I checked 'War3 patch' and i have like 507 'xxxx' type of files,but none of them looks like w3 maps.I also checked a random forum and it seems like some other user had a same problem.

"When i use w3 extractor,i can only take maps from the first act.I also have installed the patch and second and third act appear in games,but not in MPQ files."

That's all in it.It just not showing up.I checked 'War3 patch' and i have like 507 'xxxx' type of files,but none of them looks like w3 maps.I also checked a random forum and it seems like some other user had a same problem.

You have to open War3xlocal.mpq.

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

I did.I mentioned w3 patch,beacause someone else told me that this is where i'm supossed to find the second and third act.

In w3local i have all maps from first act,but none from second and third.

Edit:

The topic is free to be closed.I'm glad for all the help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.