• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for help (Wacraft 3 rpg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys, i started a project not long a ago called Wars of Azeroth. It is a 3rd person single player(singleplayer for now) role playing game. It is set in world of Azeroth based on World of Wacraft. I did some progress by now, i have done 40% of Durotar map, for now i only have one warrior class, about 5 quests, 3rd person camera, done some mapping, editing. So i made some screenshots

I hope you like it, so here are the things i need help with.
I need some mapping i have done some but i am not excatly pro at maping
I need someone who can make quests and such.
I need someone who can make or just install arrow key system since i just can`t do it, i am not good ad jass. It would be really cool to have arrow system and some more like inventory system.
I need someone who can help me make a large world not just one map, i am thinking of a campaing like Rexxar.
If you think you can do something else you are free to join. Post if you are interessted.
Note: I used some stuff made by users of hivework shop. Everyone will be credited in first alpha.

Level 6
Hey,
My name is Robin (18 y/o) aka Hades from Germany and currently I am about to start studying economy and business administration.

I feel like making some nice terrain lately and your map description was short, but yet appealing to me, because many ideas came to my mind as I read your map-setting.
I've got very much free time at the moment because there are no exams until October and my profession in mapping is terraining.
If you need a skilled terrainer, let me know, you can find some screenshots from my terraining skills in my project (signature). Otherwise I can show some more.

Level 6
Interesting I'll think about it keep me in touch because I like to make maps and terrain I am not the best nor can I make it EXACTLY like WoW if that is what you want but I can do my best of abilities on your map.

Status
Not open for further replies.