• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Looking for help in determining on whether or not a certain trigger would work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
It's difficult for me to check to see if this trigger actually works or not, does it look like it will treat my item variable as the intended item if I've set it as such? And is there anything else that any of you are seeing or noticing that I might be missing? I'm not knowledgeable in JASS at all, and what I know of the GUI triggers is limited to what I get when I roll my face on the keyboard, while cross referencing this and other similar websites.

Any help or advice you can provide would be appreciated.

The screenshot below is the the trigger in question
Triggerquestion.png

Level 37
The only issue that can pose as a problem is if Tatstand[1] is null. Do you store anything into it anywhere else? Other than that, Tatstand[1] will store the Tatter Standard item that was created at TatHspawn2.

To check if the trigger is running, have it dispaly some sort of message like "Run". To check to see if Tatstand[1] is the item you intend, display the name of Tatstand[1] to yourself using the same method I just mentioned.

Level 1
Tatstand[1] isn't null, I have it set to a specific item on the map on initialization, thanks for the advice, I'm definitely going to do what you suggested though.

Status
Not open for further replies.