• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Looking for an old, fun, and unique Defense map.

Level 3
Now, my memory's fuzzy on this one, so a few details might be off. Bear with me. This game was a Hero Siege-type map, with everybody huddled in a lively, bustling town in the center of the map which everyone sought to defend from waves of enemies coming from all sides. Except that, instead of different heroes, all the players were Riflemen. Further, your Riflemen did not have any regular attack, and instead had to manually shoot at a targeted direction with the (A) key. Survival was dependent not only on your good movement, but your aim as well.

Your Riflemen could purchase and equip different gear. The shopkeepers who sold these items were part of the town you were defending, and could not only contribute to the defense, but be killed by the enemies if you did not protect them. The gear you could equip included weapons which gave your Rifleman different kinds of attacks (like holy bullets which could heal teammates and hurt undead, or exploding bullets which... well, exploded), and various pieces of armor which would boost stats or offer special abilities, such as stealth. This helped create a soft "class" system even though everyone ostensibly had the same unit.

It had a save/load system to carry over your build in between games. I wish I had the name (and/or a download) of the map. Can anyone help?