• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for a spell creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm looking for a skilled person to help me to improve my map. First of all you can find the map from here: http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=1644 The map is AoS-style map quite similar to DotA. I have been developing the map for over a year now. I feel that the map is getting better version after version in all other aspects except hero and item abilities because i simply lack the skill to create advanced GUI triggered abilities, not to mention about JASS triggered abilities.

So far i have been asking single abilities by random people and have got something quite useful. But now i'd be happy to find a long term partner to improve the hero abilities in the map.

Requirements:
-Able to create spells and abilities by provided spell/ability descriptions.
-Have the imagination to create own custom spells
-Able to create skills by using JASS
-Able to work long time with one project (you can of course leave.. hope u got the point)

In the map there are 24 unique heroes with 96 more or less unique skills, atleast 10 of the skills need fast repairing/renewing. And many of the skills could use some improvements especially when thinking about graphics. There are also many mix items which need some advanced "abilities"

Feel free to contact if you are interested or have something to ask. The map used to have a website and forums but they're offline because of server failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.