• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for a skilled Animator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am searching for a skilled animator to join the ranks of the War3 Legends development crew, you will be given credit and reputation. +rep

~ You must be experienced in animating doodads, units and other objects in environmental atmosphere of the game. ~
~ You will have to show your current / past animated models that you have done trough your journey of animating. ~
~ You must be by any means active in communicating and working most of the time unless you have real life problems or other issues. ~

You are required to have Skype for communicating, don't worry- none of developers are gonna use camera or any voice chat.

To sign-in you must contact me trough comments or private message.
You will have to write down your skype in private messages. In the comments you will have to show your animating work.

I'l be looking forward to recruit anyone who is equal to the required statements above. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.