• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Looking for a computer artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm looking for someone that knows how to work with things like paintshop, its because Im working on a Manga, but I can draw on paper and not on the computer:p. So I wanted to ask if someone could make my art on the computer.

Level 6
Well the most computer artists (if not all) are using something called digital table. The drawing becomes allmost just like on paper. So it's really only a question of who got it and if he/she's talented.

Level 4
Hmm, maybe I should get a scanner and port my comics. After that I could put abit of make-up and Voilà! Oh the legendary times of "The Masked Pervert", "Mad Max: The Travelling Gambler", my Matrix comics series, "Back End Street Band", my VanHellsing-alike moomin troll interpretational comics series and also the unforgetable comics collab, me and my mate made, called "Moomin Troll: Mafia Chronicles (Chronics)".

Level 24
Well the most computer artists (if not all) are using something called digital table. The drawing becomes allmost just like on paper. So it's really only a question of who got it and if he/she's talented.
Its called graphic tablet not digital table and i wouldnt exactly say its a question of who got it and who doesnt.

Mouse can be just as effective as if ur using a graphic tablet.
It just takes less time if u got a graphic tablet.

Level 6
Its called graphic tablet not digital table and i wouldnt exactly say its a question of who got it and who doesnt.

Mouse can be just as effective as if ur using a graphic tablet.
It just takes less time if u got a graphic tablet.

Im not sure what its called since i dont use it myself but no, its not a matter of time. its never easier to use a mouse.

well here's a trick i have .. (cause i don't have any tablette or whatever is it called) i scan a drawing .. than i create a layer over it.. and i simply redo all the lines one by one.. so your drawing is still there.. but you have no pixelle lefts.. ;D (i used that for my Comic )

TDR

TDR

Level 18
The most commonly accepted name for it is a Digital Art Tablet.

no it's not, it's just damned "Tablet", because it's not used only in drawing. Many people use it just to navigate because it's more easy on the hand than the mouse and some people use it in areas totally different than drawing, like engineering and shit.

And by the way, dude who started the thread, no one's going to jump right in if you don't post a sample of your work. And don't be paranoid, no one's going to freakin steal it.

Level 10
you still have alot of work to go before you even consider recruiting a colourist.... your drawings have the proportions of a thunderbird doll. I suggest you buy a book or find an internet resource on anatomy and learn to draw the human figure before proceeding any further.

Level 4
you still have alot of work to go before you even consider recruiting a colourist.... your drawings have the proportions of a thunderbird doll. I suggest you buy a book or find an internet resource on anatomy and learn to draw the human figure before proceeding any further.

Do you even read what I write at my account. Please next time give critics after you know what you are talking about. (I''m not pissed because you critisize me, but I wrote that they werent recent drawings, and if you read carefully you would also read that they were still on my computer from last year and my drawing skills have improved AND that my scanner doesn't work at the moment.) though thanks for replying.

Level 10
Do you even read what I write at my account. Please next time give critics after you know what you are talking about. (I''m not pissed because you critisize me, but I wrote that they werent recent drawings, and if you read carefully you would also read that they were still on my computer from last year and my drawing skills have improved AND that my scanner doesn't work at the moment.) though thanks for replying.

yeah I read it... but even tho they are from a year ago you couldn't have become much better, because if you had you wouldn't show those to people as an example of your skill. I just said it how it is because people need harsh criticism to get any better.

If someone told me something I did was complete shit, I'd throw it away and start over. I get the feeling you're young so nows the time to practice and practice. If you spend alot of time improving your skills in anything in your youth then it becomes so much easier to achieve in that area when you grow up.

wifout a scanner how do you plan to get your pics to someone, for them to make them on the computer? Mail? ROFL

LOL. I don't think I've sent a letter since I tried to win a gameboy with lifesaver wrappers back in late 1990

Level 4
yeah I read it... but even tho they are from a year ago you couldn't have become much better, because if you had you wouldn't show those to people as an example of your skill. I just said it how it is because people need harsh criticism to get any better.

If someone told me something I did was complete shit, I'd throw it away and start over. I get the feeling you're young so nows the time to practice and practice. If you spend alot of time improving your skills in anything in your youth then it becomes so much easier to achieve in that area when you grow up.

LOL. I don't think I've sent a letter since I tried to win a gameboy with lifesaver wrappers back in late 1990

I am young you are right, Im 16 years. But they did become better, the drawings there were all drawn without helping lines. You know the circle for the head etc. But I started using them a couple months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.