• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Misc] Need an artist for a loading screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello everyone!
I started working on my first ever map, that has been a dream project ever since I started playing Warcraft in 2006. Unfortunately I am not a very good artist myself, and I want a custom loading screen for my map, so I am in need of an artist. Below is the information for the map and what I am looking for.
Genre of the map: ORPG (online role-playing game)
Theme: Ancient mythology (think of ancient Greek Gods, Egyptian, Asgardian Gods as bosses)

I am looking for an artist to draw a loading screen in that sort of theme, obviously can pay, but my budget limit is pretty small, unfortunately not rich yet. If someone knows an artist who can do that and won't scam me pls post here or send me dm! Feel free to let me know your commission fees, send me sample or your ideas for what you want to draw.
I am in no rush, I just started working on my map several weeks ago, so the drawing is not urgent at all, but planning to release my first alpha version by beginning of September hopefully if everything goes well.

Ps: Let me kknow if this is the wrong forum to post it and I will delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.