• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LoL thread and daily rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Hello, I got 2 suggestions for the hive.

1. Create a LoL thread where you can discuss LoL realated stuff. Afterall LoL is a quite popular game now.

2. Another change I want to have is: when you rep someone you need to rep 10 other people first this is bad I think because if a person helps you once and then another time the day after you can't give him rep.
So you should be able to rep a person twice by reping 10 other people OR waiting 24 hours.

Level 20
1. Create a LoL thread where you can discuss LoL realated stuff. Afterall LoL is a quite popular game now.
LoL sucks D:
2. Another change I want to have is: when you rep someone you need to rep 10 other people first this is bad I think because if a person helps you once and then another time the day after you can't give him rep.
So you should be able to rep a person twice by reping 10 other people OR waiting 24 hours.
Actually, it's 5 people :p. Quite a nice idea anyway.

Level 28
LOL Forum in case you didn't notice until now.
Nobody needs that stuff here at the hive.

The reputation limit was set due to people abusing it in rep-parties (user joins chat, tells everyone to rep him multiple time, goes 'woooo' and leaves - trust me, I did that too a few times) and I believe it's kinda necessary to prevent further happenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.