• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LoL Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I love how people magically expect us to know what LoL is...
Anway, fortunatly I know that it is League of Legends.

Try running the game as an administrator, it might require extra permission to access some of the components it needs.
Make sure you have updated your video drivers/DirectX, as the game is realitivly new it might require newish builds of those components to work.
Finally restart your computer, that is always helpful as bugs might cause resources to become locked and so unusuable to other programs.

Level 34
See, now I don't know if you're "laughing out loud", or talking about League of Legends.

I've had similar problems, and had to re-install League of Legends as well. Riot needs larger servers and a better program overall.

Level 15
See, now I don't know if you're "laughing out loud", or talking about League of Legends.

I've had similar problems, and had to re-install League of Legends as well. Riot needs larger servers and a better program overall.

Are you on Euro by any chance? I know their Euro servers were outsourced or something similar and are SHIT. I've never had problems with North America though

Status
Not open for further replies.