• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Log_Bridge_Winter

This is a winter version of the Mossy Log Bridge, done as a request.

Quote from the "original":

"I would like to note a few things about this model.
The scale is quite large. I left it with the "default" scale of a Long Stone Bridge from War3.
To get the size from the picture in post #1 use a scale of ~0.6.

Also. For pathing.
-Create a new bridge destructible from the Long Stone Bridge (VERTICAL).
-Set the default rotation to 270.
-Change the model to the Mossy Log Bridge

But really. You should just quickly create a pathing that suits the model better, but the above works alright."

Keywords:
Log, bridge, winter, cold, wood, forest, freeze, freezing
Contents

Log_Bridge_Winter (Model)

Reviews
11:17, 30th Apr 2016 The_Silent: A snowy version of your other log bridge. Works ingame and looks fine. Approved.

M

11:17, 30th Apr 2016
The_Silent: A snowy version of your other log bridge. Works ingame and looks fine. Approved.

maybe you should add snow to the inside as well. Good stuff.

I was thinking about this. And really it would make more sense if the middle part on the top was covered in snow, and the bottom part not.

I justified the current textures with the top being traversed a lot, because it's a bridge, so the snow cannot permanently manifest.
And the bottom part because it snows a lot and sticks there :p (But in reality it's because a mix of textures on the bottom doesn't look good, and won't really be seen in game).

Level 19
I was thinking about this. And really it would make more sense if the middle part on the top was covered in snow, and the bottom part not.

I justified the current textures with the top being traversed a lot, because it's a bridge, so the snow cannot permanently manifest.
And the bottom part because it snows a lot and sticks there :p (But in reality it's because a mix of textures on the bottom doesn't look good, and won't really be seen in game).

you should definetily do this.

Level 4
Ok...maybe my mind is full of shitty thoughts...that bridge is looks like a...nevermind.
Anyways,that would be proved to be useful in my map...thanks anyway!