• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

LoaP: Reborn v1.4

Reactions: Lmao.Me
Contents

LoaP: Reborn v1.4 (Map)

Level 2
Why it's done?
I read that you working on "Life of a Peasant 3", right?

Level 3
I was working on Loap 3.0, but I've lost a bit of interest in the game, and so has almost everyone else. At least now, people will edit this and release it, and LoaP will live on a bit longer.

Level 2
Life of a Peasant 1.4 is the last Offical LOAP by New Order Productions, since dank decided he wanted his map back after he gave it do DemonSlayer, so he opened sourced it with no care of what work NOP did. anyway NOP is working on our other maps now, Icewind, The Heist, Ocean Combat, True Gundam AOS, Medieval Life.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
wow! you're really cool!
you know, i made a kinda game like this too, but then you came with this game before my game was finished. i liked your game even more than mine (it was unfinished), but there where some aspects i didnt like, so i decided to edit your map and make a version how i like it. but it was protected :(
Now FINALLY i can do what i wanted!
i love u :D
of course i will give you credits to my version; even more credits to you than to me ;)
~MP