• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

loap reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Well, you could start off by reterraining the whole thing from the old LOAP maps, getting new ideas instead of the classic ones, the game's becoming a bit bad lately, and if you can revive it, maybe you'll revive the LOAP spirit(If there was one...)

Level 5
well... there actually was one some years ago but it died out... and im not gonna copy the old loap, cuz the whole project is to make an alternate version from scratch. and u cant be more right about how bad the loap (most loap maps are bad) is today

Level 5
good for you! im not even halfway =( and the worst thing is that the file is on a computer from my school so i have to wait till my summer vaction is over. btw do you know where to find a villager human female with attack animations?

Status
Not open for further replies.