• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loads of help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
~1
I have a structure that trains units and upgrades into another structure, however, once the structure has trained a unit the ability to upgrade it doesn't work anymore. If nobody has any idea's I'll upload the map so they can look at all the possible factors.
~2
I have two area's to build spawning structures. One will have units spawned in it run in a clockwise perimeter of the map. The other is counterclockwise. The only way I've managed to have them complete this four point jog is by having a trigger to have a trigger command a unit to move then wait until that unit reaches the point which I commanded to move, for example the top left corner, but the problem is the trigger must check for the unit ever "?" seconds for each unit spawned. This ends up lagging the game incredibly.
~3
I've already posted a thread asking for help on this one, but it's really disrupting my progress in my map. In games such as Castle Fight, Stronghold, and other such unit spawning maps units spawned are under the control of the player which trains them but do not move when told to, or in Castle Fight's instance, don't even have their common ability's such as "Attack" "Stop" "Patrol" "Hold Position" "Move" but only their custom ability's which they will cast by themselves.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.