• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading To Next Page Doesnt Work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I dont know if some one else has said this befor but i kno ive looked and found no forum bout this.When im looking at maps or models I wanna click to a diffrent page but when i click the numbers for a diffrent page it doesnt load at all...and also wen i search for Compact or the other thing it doesnt load at all only way i can search is if i push enter.So im asking y doesnt it load wen im looking for diffrent pages for maps,models,spells?I mean no loading starts it shows no sign of starting to load i need sum1 to fix that so RESPOND!

Level 3
Omg!

:evil: 1 of the downloads i got from THIS website had a virus in it that stoped me from loading java script!!if the admins could plz look at all the dls and check them for viruses it would help i got virus called Trojan Text Content Killer must be new cause ive never heard of it now i have to get a new internet browser known as Mozilla FireFox its a good browser but i like the old 1,anyway just want every1 to kno b4 u download sumthing make sure u REALLY need/want it and plz check it over and over check the zip and check it after u unzip this may cause a better protection gainst viruses also u need to get sumthing called Zone Alarm,and Pest Patrol,and Noton Anti-Virus together they can spot any virus on ur computer(tho if the virus moved after u unziped they will find in 4 days or so)so want to protect every1 UPDATE THEM REGUALARY! :twisted:

Level 3
Mechon u idiot i wasnt using internet explorer i dont even kno wat i was using i just kno ir broke and now i have to get Mozilla FireFox also i kno it wasnt internet explorer that browser sucks i had it on my old computer it always was cutting out on me remember wat i said check ur computer!thanks Harper i'll get that next if Mozilla dies

Status
Not open for further replies.