• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Loading screen troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Level 11
Sorry the tut. had defective links. This one provides better links
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36757

The model is provided. You just add that model to your map and rename your .blp LIKE IT SAYS IN THE TUTORIAL

IrfanView
Warcraft 3 Viewer
LoadingScreen.mdx
Click the link in the tut.
Then you import the .mdx file it gives you and your .blp Then you rename your .blp to what it tells you to!

Level 9

Sorry the tut. had defective links. This one provides better links
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36757

The model is provided. You just add that model to your map and rename your .blp LIKE IT SAYS IN THE TUTORIAL

Click the link in the tut.
Then you import the .mdx file it gives you and your .blp Then you rename your .blp to what it tells you to!

Where is the model at if it is provided? I can't find it!!!

Level 11
Click the link in my post above. Then click the link in the tut. that you will see in the attached image.

Ps. I hope I made it obvious enough.

Ps2. no offense meant.

Attachments

• RightHere.jpg
    RightHere.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 110
Level 9
Click the link in my post above. Then click the link in the tut. that you will see in the attached image.

Ps. I hope I made it obvious enough.

Ps2. no offense meant.

I got it though, but thanks anyways. I re-read your last post and found out what I did wrong. Instead of saving and importing the .mdx, I tried to open it, lol. No, you didn't say anything offensive to me. I was being an idiot and kept thinking that I had to make the file, even though you kept telling me it was there.

Ps: I saw the file, I just tried to open it. Lol, wonder why the 1st error didn't tell me I was doing something wrong...

Pss: Thats the wrong .mdx file, lol. I need the 2nd .mdx file for high quality.

Here's the final picture.

Attachments

• War3 2007-12-02 18-35-13-33.jpg
    War3 2007-12-02 18-35-13-33.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 145
Status
Not open for further replies.