• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Loading Screen Request]: Marine Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello! Lately I've been developing a map called ''Marine Wars''. It is similar to paintball and archer war maps. You got three starting abilities which you are supposed to cleverly use to gank your enemies in the different arenas: Shoot, Smoke Grenade and Blink. The map is very neat and I've been given a lot of positive feedback when I tried it online despite its early phase. However, to make the map look a little bit more interesting I need a loading screen and a lobby icon. Since I got no metionable designing skills, I would like to request a loading screen and lobby icon with this picture:
http://www.scenicreflections.com/files/Starcraft_2_-_Marine_Wallpaper_2zpne.jpg

It should say, centered in the lower section of the picture ''Marine Wars'' in some fitting text/colour (the design is up to you) and remove the text that atm is in the lower section of the picture.

Thanks in advance! :)

Edit: I know the name ''Marine Wars'' isn't so neat or original, so if you got suggestions on a better name I would be happy to hear it! =) Quick info about the map that you might need to name it: you have 1 marine each and is supposed to use your aiming skills to kill other marines in different arenas.

Level 9
Try this!

Try this.

HiveWorkshop_MarineWars_LoadingScreenProof.JPG

I have attached two versions: one at 75% quality and the other at 100%. You can choose which to use, but the HQ version is about 7 times the size of the other. Also attached is the necessary .mdx file if you don't already have it.

I assume you know how to use this in your map. If not, please ask.

[EDIT]
I tried this with the standard quality version, but not the HQ version, so that is not guaranteed to be working. Also, the screenshot I've included as proof is that of the standard quality version in use.

Attachments

• HiveWorkshop_MarineWars_LoadingScreen_v0.2_512x512.blp
    179.4 KB · Views: 67
  • HiveWorkshop_MarineWars_LoadingScreen_v0.2_512x512_HQ.blp
    731.7 KB · Views: 51
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 65
Level 9
As long as you posted 2 times without any other person posting,it's counted as double post,unless the last post was more then 48 hour ago,you can bump the thread but this is a double post.
PS: You can edit your messages

Last edited:
Level 11
Let me correct that ketsuno, as long as you post after 48 hours of your last post. :)
and an additional information you can also delete your messages xD

Status
Not open for further replies.