• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lizardman Skyhunter

Lizardmen have an alliance with the mighty two-headed Gorynyches; they are powerful, but are somewhat lacking in agility. Lizardmen have complemented this for may generations with warriors referred to as Skyhunters. Skyhunters dominate the air wielding throwing spears and astride ancient pterosaurs. Only the best of Lizardmen spear throwers are chosen to become Skyhunters, making them extremely accurate. Although Skyhunters are swift and agile in the air, their pterosaurs are somewhat fragile.
The Skyhunter has returned. I fixed the wing issues and re-textured them. I hope you like it.

Keywords:
Pterosaur, air, winged, dinosaur, Lizardman, pterosaur, spear-thrower
Contents

Lizardman Skyhunter (Model)

Lizardman Skyhunter (Model)

Reviews
Misha 1st Jun 2013 Moderator's Review: First moderate on my birthday :> and it's looking and performing great

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
1st Jun 2013
Moderator's Review:

First moderate on my birthday :> and it's looking and performing great