• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lizardman Archer

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
The next model in my pack, a lizard with bow. Everything said in my previous model description works here as well.

I "stole" the bow from skeleton archer model and wood shoulder thing from heroshadowhunter.

If you would like to use or edit this model, please tell me. I never mind anyone using my stuff, but I like to know when it happens.

UPDATE:

This was probably my least favourite model, so I made a complete rewamp with all new animations and basicly better everything. A credit goes to Misha for helping me clean up and rig the model, it would be much more painful without his help.

UPDATE 15.07.18:

New texture, improved portrait and some minor stuff

UPDA 03.02.19

I only wanted to slightly update the texture but ended up with another almost completely new model

If you liked the old one more, you can still get it here. Be careful though because both these models use the same texture path 2018 lizard archer | HIVE

Keywords:
lizard, lizardman, humanoid, dinosaur, reptile, bow, archer
Previews
Contents

Lizardman Archer (Model)

lizardman archer icon (Icon)

Reviews
15:35, 9th Dec 2014 MiniMage: Hm, useful for anyone making a lizard race. Approved.