• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lizard Raptor Rider

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
I used one of Hayate's Raptor models (check them out here: Raptors)

This is a replacement for my older mounted lizard guy model, thats pretty much all to it

I encourage everyone to use this however they like, but you'll make me very happy if you send me a note as well.
Contents

Lizard Raptor Rider (Model)

Lizard Raptor Rider (Icon)

Reviews
General Frank
Works in-game, performs appropriately and is a good addition to the model section.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Holy... Schlamoly.

This is a work of art, man. I mean granted this is Gluma we're talking about, but... Man.

I guess what really gets me is just how full of life it feels, how incredibly vivacious & vicious in equal turns. I've seen a fair number of "raptor-rider" anims in my time, and this is far & away the best. As usual, you not only provide the necessary animations, but you provide extra animations, and you provide little nuances & tweaks to the animations! The clacking-mouth & spinning spear on Stand-2, the 'CMON BOYS!' arm-wave of Walk-2... *sigh*.

If I had one complaint, it would be that the Walk animation, while (again) full of life & bounce, is somewhat reminiscent of a chicken (or Chocobo); it's got more bounce & whimsy than I sort of expect from a lithe, trained, and predatorial war raptor.

I will almost definitely be using this (in the form of transferring animations over to an existing mesh), and if so I will let you know. : )

Level 32
Holy... Schlamoly.

This is a work of art, man. I mean granted this is Gluma we're talking about, but... Man.

I guess what really gets me is just how full of life it feels, how incredibly vivacious & vicious in equal turns. I've seen a fair number of "raptor-rider" anims in my time, and this is far & away the best. As usual, you not only provide the necessary animations, but you provide extra animations, and you provide little nuances & tweaks to the animations! The clacking-mouth & spinning spear on Stand-2, the 'CMON BOYS!' arm-wave of Walk-2... *sigh*.

If I had one complaint, it would be that the Walk animation, while (again) full of life & bounce, is somewhat reminiscent of a chicken (or Chocobo); it's got more bounce & whimsy than I sort of expect from a lithe, trained, and predatorial war raptor.

I will almost definitely be using this (in the form of transferring animations over to an existing mesh), and if so I will let you know. : )

I literally googled chocobo run cycle when making this, along with normal raptor one. I thought raptors are supposed to be kinda like chickens lol