• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Living Nerubian Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Nerubcampaign.png

Last edited:
Level 3
It appears to be very promising. Could you give more informations like the tech tree, buildings, units?

Level 24
This is basically living the dream of making custom races for Warcraft 3 with making campaigns around them.

Out of interest, if this is to be played in Reforged, how will the campaign be played? Are you using Quenching?
Basically. I learned a lot of new triggers and updated my race greatly while making the missions. What was once suppose to be three missions turned into 6.

This will have to be played on the latest version if Reforged. I wont be using Quenching so the best I can do is have it be played through the campaign editor. Once I release the campaign I'll make a tutorial on how to play. Atleast the level to level data still functions. Heres hoping Blizz will bring back our campaigns.

Level 24
Oh you can actually play campaigns through the campaign editor? That's awesome news, I never thought to try it like that :O

Definitely hoping Blizz brings back what should never have been taken away in the first place, though
Well you can select the maps easier. But still one by one. Its still not a great system like it used to be.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Well you can select the maps easier. But still one by one. Its still not a great system like it used to be.
Or you can ask SevenBlood how he edited:
You start each map individually through the Custom Game menu button like any custom map. I think he uses the game cache for items to follow from map to map.

Level 24
Or you can ask SevenBlood how he edited:
You start each map individually through the Custom Game menu button like any custom map. I think he uses the game cache for items to follow from map to map.
Yeah. The game caches work either way. I prefer through the editor. I can make it possible either way depending on how people prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.