• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Little help with kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
What can be the problem of my map because it suddenly kicks players without any reason and without countdown.

It is just from nowhere, you are there playing and then KICK, just from nowhere. Can somebody help me? Why it happens only ONLINE? I made a test in a lan, and we finished the match without any problem...

I'm really lost, I don't know what can be the problem, here is my map:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/forest-hero-defense-v-1-77-a-182272/

Level 1
Check your triggers for any relating to kicking players. Try letting different people host the game and see if the problem continues. Since lan works, could be a problem relating to b.net.

Level 5
Well, my friends and I, we have this issue when hosting, it keeps giving me headache. Also some people told me that it's happening with them too.

And, let me ask, when you hosted, did you notice any lag or stucking problem?

Level 3
May be your internet connection, but I don't know since the map is protected. Do you have any kick commands in the map?

If so, remove it, save as a test and host the test map. See if people get kicked, if not; do a new kick trigger.

Level 12
Heres a list:
  • How to be kicked
  • Events
    • Desyncs
    • Kicking system error
    • Lag spikes
    • Errors regarding networks
    • Unvailable connection to host
Heres a list on lag:
  • How to lag
  • Events
    • Leaks
    • Too many triggers
    • Too many units
    • Crappy computers
    • Large amounts of periodic triggers
    • a 0.01 periodic trigger

However, seeing as we cant actually look at your map and tell you what it is....

Level 1
When youTwo And A Half Men DVD compare this smash hit comedy Two decades and half men with sexually theme 70's Company Three's comedy, which was a fun show at the peak. Two and a half men are more creative and funny comedyYour Baby Can Read DVD script I've heard in a long time. Actors and actresses in the show is hilarious and each has its own unique sense of humor, so it is difficult to choose a favorite character from the series. You willThe Tribe DVD probably meet with hours of laughter that first season and laughter are as much fun when played over and over again. I highly recommend this DVD set.Two and a Half Men - The Complete First Season find it very funny .... a must have to be watched again and again for the great laugh every time. What a beautiful jet. I recommendScrubs DVD it and can easily be watched again and again .... Two brothers trying to live together after one is divorced, mix in a pre-teen son, a grumpy housekeeper, neighbor stalker very interesting, the perfect mother for such a group ....leading to a great show and the writers obviously a great .... Add this to *** *** all together with good photographs of the The Office DVDepisodes are here, along with a booklet that has information about the episodes, hopefully with the first season DVD of "Two and a Half Men. "Even if you only watch "Two and a Half Men," but, sometimes, do not forget to buy this DVD. It 's the perfect way to relax, a good laugh and is very experienced, "Two and a Half Men," but not the DVD will never be the show too.
-------------------------------------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
Two And A Half Men DVD

Level 12
Slash, let me ask, if I use local triggers with periodic event 0.02 seconds but I destroy them after using it, does it still lag?

By using local triggers, are you reffering to "Get Local Player" or do you mean the actual triggers itself?

And what are you destroying, are you turning the trigger off? And do you have leaks during this 0.02 second trigger.

Also, I had an experience with a trigger similar to that below, where even though it didnt leak, and was turned off after a certain time. It still caused major delay and made the map unplayable.
  • Example
  • Events
    • Time - Every 0.03 seconds
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Set TempAngle = TempAngle + 1
    • Unit - Cause unit to rotate facing (TempAngle)

Level 5
I use Jass, vJass, so, the Local Trigger i mean:

JASS:
local trigger T = CreateTrigger()
call TriggerSleepAction(4.00)
call DestroyTrigger(T)

T actions every 0.02 seconds

JASS:
local unit U = udg_Spell_Example_Dummy
local location L = GetUnitLoc(U)
local location L2 = PolarProjectionBJ(200.00, L, GetUnitFacing(U))
set U = null
call RemoveLocation(L)
call RemoveLocation(L2)

These triggers are examples only.

Got It?

Status
Not open for further replies.