• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

List of Gaias Players / Playergroups [Garena]

Level 13
Updated guys! Welcome to the new group, Gaias Retaliation Russia! Sorry about taking so long to add you guys xElvinx!

Everyone else has been updated, when I remember I'll sweep the list for inactive players. Thanks guys!

Level 10
how come I'm not on the list of garena players. I have garena, I use it and sometimes play through garena and I'm in a garena group. Damnit I demand to be put on the list

Level 1
New player

I was looking for active (and players with brain) players to play Gaias with on garena. So I added couple of you :). Add me DetectiveLerooy.
I am just lvl 11 mage but I will level faster with good team.

Level 2
any player group from SEA?(malay, singapore, indonesia, etc)

would love to play together. I'm with my assassin but will go for a druid if the team need a healer :)

add me, garena id: 86553650

edit : I found on the first page that there's a group for SEA players which is "Gaia's Challenge - Primarily South East Asia Group: 181844"

I tried to join but it's full already :(

Last edited:
Level 1
Hi im brand new to Gaia's

first i want to say amazing job on this map, i fell in love instantly

second, my name on garena is Kralliz

Level 3
Hello playing in Garena
Nick : O_Osamuel
class: All
but there are fewer and fewer ppl making group kill foothill bosses these days.
i think most of the old player have been finished all quests and farmed gears he wants.
so, if there are still group alive/active , please tell me :D

Level 5
Erm, maybe a stupid question, but shouldn't we just have 1 or 2 rooms for Gaia's Retaliation, much easier than adding EVERYONE and HOPING they're online.
Me and a friend need a nice Garena group for some RPGs!

Level 1
Would like to get into this map. Looks very enjoyable. Use garena and eurobattle as garena LAN went poof. Nick on Garena: Neoken2. Prefer support/magic based classes or tanks. Live in US.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Unfortunately, Garena no longer supports several smaller countries in playing games, which means that I can only use garena for chat now. Some of us will therefore have to play through B.net. :-(

Level 1
Hey i am a new Player from Europe. Mostly played over the Battlenet.
My id there (and also in garena) is: knuffelwuffel
Would love to play with some of you guys.

Level 6
and i would like to know if theres some active players around where are them i miss playing gaias cuz i never find people to play with

Level 6
oh soul i would like you to add my other acc Gotenkse as admin on the bot if possible lemme know if u can or not please :)

Level 6
Sure soul just lemme know when u wana do it but im a bit rusty havnt played gaias in what...8 months-6 dont know so i might be rusty

Level 10
no worries I'm about the same level of rustyness it'll be a grand ol' time

I don't have the hammer to summon the garg by the way. haha I hope you got it

Level 2
I still play at Dungeon Bot at garena, I always play with archangel and with others sometimes russians, i usually play during weekends

Garena ID: nico4604282
I have a nub druid haha

Level 6
no worries I'm about the same level of rustyness it'll be a grand ol' time

I don't have the hammer to summon the garg by the way. haha I hope you got it

I dont even remember anymore but i think i dont loll well we could work on that

Level 6
someone should create a garena group for brood-garg-ready players

i kinda want but who will i add..theres like 3 other players i see still playing this that are strong enough for garg/brood

Level 1
Hey,
just registered myself :> I lost all of my old Chars due to a Virus... But started over and reached lvl 45 with my Berserker. Feel free to add me in Garena(Chappi1902). Otherwise you can meet me in the Albania Dota room01, within the DungoenHostbot :>

Level 6
if you are interested to play come join our garena group. id: 1028827

we currently do high runs so feel free to join.