• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

List of Gaias Players / Playergroups [Garena]

Level 1
Yo I am a lvl 15 Squire on Garena under the name 'RiZu' Feel free to add me! Been hosting a lot in Singapore TD Room 1-3 with minimum players joining. Anyone wanna play together? Would prefer SEA players in case of lag issues. Cheer Guy! Feel free to add me on Garena Messenger.

add me AranoMaichi
i need friend to play this map, playing this myself is too boring..i got lv30 crusader but i can't move to the next dungeon bcz i can't finish the quest to protect that npc:ogre_rage:

i add u on garena Messenger. AranoMaichi

i play on garena only ... galactcus
i add u too on garena messenger

Level 10
Just so you know everyone plays version 1.1m(3) right now. There was a code wipe in 1.1m(1) so your code from 1.1e will not work.

Level 4
Pretty dead list. Over 90% of the players in this list are not active at all. Most of them haven't been online for months.

BR.

Level 13
Well feel free to let me know whos active and whos not, I've been meaning to cover the channels and ask people if they want their names and groups added to the list. I'll do a flush of contacts and groups come 1.1n.

Level 1
Hello fellow Garena Gaia ORPG players, I am currently looking for more players situated in South East Asia, especially Singapore and Malaysia to prevent spikes and lags. Any levels are fine, we will be working toward D3 and Shade. Add me at RiZu!

Note:This is my second time posting this.

Level 1
my account's name on Garena is SOS.DaiHero , please, i'm looking for South East Asia players , please add on Garena if you interesting ... Please Join Gais Group, it's ID is 181844
[sr for my english, it still need more improvement ^^! ]

Level 3
Hey there guys, I'm back and i'd like to be back on the players list.

Is anyone online right now, btw?

c4-Femoika, garena

Level 2
may I join? :vw_love:

AESC.Einherjar

Well... most of the time, I play DotA InHouse mathces with my friends, but sometimes I roam Europe rooms too.
Just found out this great game and I am willing to play with some cool and motivated players out there, just like all of you guys.

Level 8
Hello im cleric lvl15 im new in this orpg can anyone help me im argentino but im play in europe rpg rooms

Level 2
Hello fellow Garena Gaia ORPG players I'm also playing in Nick: iceninja21 garena Plus thanks you^_^

Last edited:
Level 6
is there a other group in garena ? im already in the Southeastasia group (181844) but i want to add the biggest group in the host bot.

so might somebody knows a group ^^

Level 13
Updated with a bunch of new groups, the three most active are at the top, followed by various other groups.

Level 1
Hello I'm french and I play Gaias Retaliation with a Cleric but I alone so I look for a team or a clan to play with another people, I play very often so if you need to a cleric in your team, please add me ! :)
My name on Battle.net is Coste .
Thanks

Level 10
Welcome to Gaias! Feel free to join us on battle.net at Clan ORPG @USWest or add gaiashostbot, gaiasdungeon to your friends lists to find games :]

Level 1
add me in garena Isaw.Djinn.Jan can find other host bot i only found the bot host in philippines rpg too few players there

Level 6
all the bots are connected doenst matter in which room you play you will be with all the other player anyway.

Level 2
Add me on Garena acount Bieske.

Have a lvl 30 hunter and lvl 31 Beserker, both geared with d2.
No d3 experience yet thought :/

Joined the group Fellowship of Fun, its nice.

Last edited:
Level 1
add killer_skanz to the players list thats mine
i play in garena
I have a level 31 Berserk and Level 29 Necro
Berserk has some d3 and ogre stuff while Necro some d2 and below stuff

Level 13
List updated with a sort of new cheater. Welcome to the other new players and welcome back Ryusora.