• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Line of the day/week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
With people around here who aren't very happy with the latest official rules, I thought maybe it would be a nice idea to get some fun back into the chat instead of grumpy talk about these rules. So: What do you guys think if we would pick some word, line or qoute and use that wherever possible to answer with on the chat?

It would get the chat from
"How's it going?"
"I'm good, how about you?"

to

"How's it going?"
"I'm pretty fly (for a white guy), how about you?"

Or whatever you think would be a nice line. Everything you can reply with that line should be an opportunity to do so.
Ofcourse, these lines should ofcourse be decent lines. There's no point of making it Chinese, leetspeak, a :cgrin: (since that one is covered by MasterHaosis a long time ago :gg:) or something similar.

I hope you like the idea and if you got a suggestion for this day/week, just post it.

Level 2
i just remebered. its not how much would...
its
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuch could chuck wood!

Status
Not open for further replies.