• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Line Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map: Line Defense
Description: Based on hold the line (Mobius-One's idea). For years of war, it is not over. The fight is still on. All that remains, are 10 heroes. The only remaining town, is BarrenHelms. The Arcane Magistry is all that remains. The heroes must defend it. From the dark lord Ekcoroth. Waves and Waves of enemies. And not a single attack on the town.
Objective of the map: Defend the Arcane Magistry(its actually called Arcane Magickary in-game)
Map Progress - | | | | | | | | | |%
Terrain - 100%
Heroes - 100%
Items - 20%
Units - 30%
Triggers - 40%
Spells - 40%
Buildings - 98%
The map is still in progess as you see. I will need assistance in making this map, as it will take awhile to make. If you would like to help, reply or pm, and... well... i will..... ermm... email you the map. if you have an email. Then email the map to the next person that will help me. Thanks for you help.
the early version was crap. sry if u downloaded that!
~Kidd|WhiteHeaven|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.