• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lighting System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi Guys Im -SpoX Changed My Name :vw_love: I Want To Know How To Make A Lighitng System Like This : 2 Oblisek With A Close Range A Head Of An Oblisek Lighting to another head of I Dont Know Do you understand :vw_wtf:

Another Think How To Make A Prop Fly Like I Mean In Sky Like Those Passive Creatures Albatros

Then I Have A Question Is It Possible To Have unique Units Or Hero in Meele Map ? If Its Balanced :ogre_datass:

Level 23
Hi Guys Im -SpoX Changed My Name I Want To Know How To Make A Lighitng System Like This : 2 Oblisek With A Close Range A Head Of An Oblisek Lighting to another head of I Dont Know Do you understand

Use these.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...214/?prev=search=lightning&r=20&d=list&page=3
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...398/?prev=search=lightning&r=20&d=list&page=3
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...105/?prev=search=lightning&r=20&d=list&page=2

Another Think How To Make A Prop Fly Like I Mean In Sky Like Those Passive Creatures Albatros

You can place that via Unit Palette and just change the race to Neutral Passive.

Then I Have A Question Is It Possible To Have unique Units Or Hero in Meele Map ? If Its Balanced

If you have custom units in a melee map, that would be called an altered melee map already. :3

Level 30
Hi Guys Im -SpoX Changed My Name :vw_love: I Want To Know How To Make A Lighitng System Like This : 2 Oblisek With A Close Range A Head Of An Oblisek Lighting to another head of I Dont Know Do you understand :vw_wtf:

Then I Have A Question Is It Possible To Have unique Units Or Hero in Meele Map ? If Its Balanced :ogre_datass:

Here is how on making doodads float or fly:

Making Doodads Float

For the units on making unique, what do you mean? Making them balanced?

AND WHY YOU USING MY LAST AVATAR? :D

Level 30
:D Because I Love it . it was one my best avatars :D

By The Way Thanks For Help

About Units . I Mean Change Their Names And Make Them Bigger

Actually, changing names of units and configuring their scaling size is quite a basic knowledge, not to be offending you as a noob but here's how it is done. Its just easy: Two ways...

First Way, go to Object Editor then click File >>> Create Custom Unit or any related to creating a new unit then there it will show you a screen on what unit you want to base it and its name. After you created it, find Art - Scaling Size and there you can change its size and make it big or small.

Second way, go to Object Editor and find any units you want and then go to the field Text - Name and ther you can change its name. For scaling size, just refer to my First Way to change size.

Level 30
Hell_Master

I Knew How To Make A Unit Big Or Kind . I Was Actually said it has no problem if i use in my meele maps?

Not at all for that will not affect really the type of maps and will not turn it to Altered or something. It will still stay as a melee.

Factors that will affect game is when you change maybe some of items into custom ones, custom heroes, custom units and races.

Status
Not open for further replies.