• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lighting and Modern objects [Model Package]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey windex, its Mr.Sexy (clan mmu) a while ago u posted theese on our forums, and i asked if i could edit them/ optamize size, give anims ect.
You said it was fine, anyways since then i forgot bout this pack, although i made a few models based off theese, if you want i could upload the edited ones here once im done, i dont require any credit for what i do to them

Level 6
Unless I have missed it (which is incredibly likely, juding from the average luck I've had with this package) I can not find the 'submit package' option.

I found the area where you submit the pack, but no option to upload the actual package. if bloody is true and I must upload each piece invidually, than this topic will be the best I will do.
Making a picture and a zip for over 700 models, finding their texture(s) is NOT something I'm going to do. It was a pain in the ass to make all of these models, it was a pain in the ass to move them from maya to wc3, it was a pain in the ass to give every object a name in the world editor and size it.

If you allow me glow, id like to do a few of them (give em ingame textures if needed animate, and submit em)

Although as glow said, it would be way better if it gets aproved as a pack... so all that resource processing dosnt have to take place...

Im pretty sure none of them have a stand animation, which is a required for the resource section (duno why)

Level 6
Someone delete this topic. I'm done with this project, and I'm done with this site.

This project has been nothing but trouble for me since I started it.
I lost hundreds (literally, most requiring less than 2 minutes though) and had to replace many of them.
It took 2-3 minutes to move each model from Maya to 3dmax.
It took minutes to assign each model to an entity in wc3 and size it correctly.

Yet, with the dozens of hours of work I put in I have been constantly blamed of stealing the textures and models. All over absolutely no basis. Not once did I create any basis that I stole anything. I credited the things which needed to be credited - the textures.

That I could deal with very easily - however when no major modding site will take it (Wc3campaigns won't because I don't own the textures, and this place won't because it does not enjoy large packages) from either stupidity or ignorance is where it starts getting me.

I thought I was helping people out - I never cared about receiving credit, I just wanted the resources used so it could help people out.

But fuck that. Being pounded in the ass for months is not something I look forward to.

Level 19
Looks cool. I had luck finding this thread when I used search.

Could you do next a modern doodad pack for outdoors? What I would really need is something like a modern fence that has a grid and is made out of metal. I'm doing a 12 player zombie survival bnet map and could use a few outdoor modern models.

EDIT: Where is the pack download link?????

Level 6
You can find it at clanbom.com - or thehelper.net

This website has incredibly stupid rules, enforced by even worse mods and read by lazy bums. I have a few model packs that I haven't released (and can guarantee I will not release here) contact the email I pm'd you and I might help you out, or give you an old pack I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.