• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Light of Quel'Thelas - Unit Pack

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A collection of simplish edits to help flesh out the High Elven unit roster for reforged.

The Models:
Arcane Golem: Powerful front line construct; able to receive a great deal of punishment.
Arcane Slinger: Alternative magical ranged unit; utilises magical crystals to fire bolts on energy at their enemies.
Constructionist: Elite hybrid mage of the High Elves; able to manipulate and support their construction and elementals.
Enchantress: Supporting druidic mage of the High Elven Farstriders; Can seriously hinder enemies while supporting allies.
Magistrix: Powerful elite sorceress; capable of dishing out some serious damage with their wide variety of spells.
Sense Warden: Powerful mage guards of Silvermoon itself; they wield powerful staves that contain intense storm magic to shock their enemies into submission. (Suggest you use some sort of projectile on their attack (the chain lightning target effect works well)) [Also requires Footman16's High Elf Spellbreaker skin to work properly ]
Sky Mage: Swift aerial mages that fly around on lightly armoured Dragonhawks; wields a variety of air magics.

Please give credit if you use in your maps.
And as with all my stuff let me know, I'd like to see what you create with it

-Update-

• 08/11/21 - Updated model names to actually refer to the correct model.
Contents

ArcaneGolem (Model)

ArcaneGolem_Portrait (Model)

ArcaneSlinger (Model)

Constructionist (Model)

Constructionist_Portrait (Model)

Enchantress (Model)

Enchantress_Portrait (Model)

Magistrix (Model)

Magistrix_Portrait (Model)

SenseWarden (Model)

SkyMage (Model)

SkyMage_Portrait (Model)

Level 4
Omg all your models look insane!! any possibility for us to have an unmounted version of that amazing elf archmage?

Level 18
Pretty neat variations to the Elven roster!

Really useful for any strategy maps featuring several Elven factions!

Level 21
These models look awesome and wonderful, but the Arcane Golem looks too Dwarfish still and not Elfish...

Make it more like the World of Warcraft one, and it will be perfect...
Blood Elves also need a Arcane Golem too in the Reforged style and this is perfect to make the Blood Elves and High Elves different from each other...

Level 3
The models on the site and in the archive are different, the names are confused.

That of all the files, this model I still do not understand
Screenshot_20211109-152847.png

the sorceress is literally broken

I think you tried to edit their faces? Don't do this. Messing around the models' head is not only hard to geomerge and implement the right animations, it will also mess around their FaceFX
The eyes are very broken.