• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Light Ball

Another re-edited model of the Mana Flare, you can use it when a hero should shine :D
Its basicly for like to mark a check point or to present a hero in a green light(can be changed with textures) into a god or a mighty unit.
Comment Pleas
Contents

Light Ball (Model)

Reviews
14:47, 31st Dec 2009 DonDustin: fix the internal name DonDustin: it looks quite odd as a missile, but it could be cool as a doodad for some futuristic or disco map

M

14:47, 31st Dec 2009
DonDustin: fix the internal name

DonDustin: it looks quite odd as a missile, but it could be cool as a doodad for some futuristic or disco map

Level 9
Nice. I reminds me of the Piece of Eden in the end of Assassins Creed... When some light pops out of it and shows the globe.

Level 12
It is pretty simple, but that doesn't make it a bad thing. I've seen awesomely complex things that just SUCK. Complexity is NOT quality.

Now, for my opinion. Yes, it's simple, but yes, it's also good. I personally don't have any clue how I could use it, but I'm sure others would find a use for it.

It is pretty simple, but that doesn't make it a bad thing. I've seen awesomely complex things that just SUCK. Complexity is NOT quality.

Now, for my opinion. Yes, it's simple, but yes, it's also good. I personally don't have any clue how I could use it, but I'm sure others would find a use for it.

Yea i know :D i am sure it will use someone probably i will use it like add a ghost model ( you know what ghoust models are dont ya , thous are models witch are transparent) and lik add this as an projector or something that would look awesome , i mean i add him fly hight and so on.... maybe i should do that and add it as a screeny :thumbs_up:

Level 31
I love how people are calling it too simple... as if that matters. Rest assured I'll never see their critique as useful to my (or anyone's) models ever again. lol.

Anyway, it's about time someone made a 'finder model'. This could prove to be extremely useful. This could also prove useful as a pinpoint attachment. Or a spotter. The upward angle is nice.

I love how people are calling it too simple... as if that matters. Rest assured I'll never see their critique as useful to my (or anyone's) models ever again. lol.

Anyway, it's about time someone made a 'finder model'. This could prove to be extremely useful. This could also prove useful as a pinpoint attachment. Or a spotter. The upward angle is nice.

Thank you :D I know that there are people who dont know or are to bussy to make or search for so called "Simple Models" in THW or any other site.
Thouse who call it a simple model have ether never made a model or they are just rude to scare the new users :D . I know that but they cant scare me :mwahaha: i got used to "constructiv critic" or as i prefer to call it "Destroy the new members and scare them so they dont make anything comment" :xxd:

I mean I hate when some1 that hasnt any resource sumbited on the THW tells me that my resource is bad.... If you think your better then prove it if you are i aceept your comment if not

Level 31
Thank you :D I know that there are people who dont know or are to bussy to make or search for so called "Simple Models" in THW or any other site.
Thouse who call it a simple model have ether never made a model or they are just rude to scare the new users :D . I know that but they cant scare me :mwahaha: i got used to "constructiv critic" or as i prefer to call it "Destroy the new members and scare them so they dont make anything comment" :xxd:

I mean I hate when some1 that hasnt any resource sumbited on the THW tells me that my resource is bad.... If you think your better then prove it if you are i aceept your comment if not

lol I think you misunderstood what I said.

Getting critique from people who don't make models is fine. It's why we have the model section. Of course, I never really ever pay attention to critique anyway. I really don't care.

Also, bad critique doesn't carry over. For instance, I usually think Misha's critique is utterly retarded, but other people found it useful and improved their model.

I meant that it's stupid to base the quality of a model on simplicity, when it can't get anymore complex.

Anyway, cheerio.

lol I think you misunderstood what I said.

Getting critique from people who don't make models is fine. It's why we have the model section. Of course, I never really ever pay attention to critique anyway. I really don't care.

Also, bad critique doesn't carry over. For instance, I usually think Misha's critique is utterly retarded, but other people found it useful and improved their model.

I meant that it's stupid to base the quality of a model on simplicity, when it can't get anymore complex.

Anyway, cheerio.

I like Misha :D but his critique hmm.... :con: