• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LIfe of a skink

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The skinks shall rule.

Keywords:
skink,fun,egg,RPG,mini,game,miscallenous.
Contents

LIfe of a skink (Map)

Reviews
22:04, 28th Jul 2009 Linaze: The quality of this is definitely too low for approval. Use the Map Development forum for future development.

M

22:04, 28th Jul 2009
Linaze: The quality of this is definitely too low for approval. Use the Map Development forum for future development.

The skinks shall rule
well, well, well, this is one of the worst descriptions i ever seen, put some more words there, like: what the hell you need to do (objectives), a story (if it have one), etc. I'm going to test it right now...

Edit: Tested...

Review:
[-] Just Unacceptable: I played only one minute of the game and... aahhww crap (sorry for the word, but it was realy necessary).
[-] First: the map uses the classic wisp selection mode, well, wen you are going to select your skink the ones that shows the selection possibilities are under your control, they shouldn't be owned by a computer player?
[-] Second: The terrain... there is no other word to describe it: aweful
[-] Third: The gameplay is worst then the terrain, your skink has only two abilities, it's attack is weird, etc...
[-] Fourth: You only need to get through some creeps and reach the map end, what kind of objective is that? I don't even know if there is a victory condition (i couldn't finish playing the map, it was to, don't have words now)
[-] Fifth: Need i say more than that?

Rating: 0/5, sorry but this is unacceptable, practice more your map making before posting another map like this one, the Hive have numberless tutorials to help you :wink:, voted for rejection

Last edited: