• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Life of a Peasant SUPER v7

Updated
Contents

Life of a Peasant SUPER v7 (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Man awesome map, nice ideas.. I like especialy how you managed shops hehe. Good hting, especialy alor of work there, this map is big, it has alor of units there, lot of time you spend there. [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot...

M

MasterHaosis: Man awesome map, nice ideas.. I like especialy how you managed shops hehe. Good hting, especialy alor of work there, this map is big, it has alor of units there, lot of time you spend there.
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot chrash WC3 as far I can see
[ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
[APPROVED]

Level 1
Hey just a small thing I noticed, the island in the bottom right of the map doesn't respond to any of the -open house or -open boat commands etc. Just thought id tell you. Loved the map, keep it up.

Level 1
About map!

Man..i love ur map...but its a problem...delete thief...that man who say dont click me or something like that...coz many idiots click on it and all get errors...so pls

Level 4
awesome map but how is that all versions of this map are created and uploaded by different people? who is maker of this map?