• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Liches (Game Maker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Sup, guys. So I've finished a small card game awhile ago and just wanted to share it here. It's free, but single-player only, no AI, no campaign, no multiplayer, yeaah... :vw_sad:

Anyway, just want to know your overall opinion, however the version is pretty much final and I've no will to support it further on. Read more about the game and rules on itch download page.

Here's a vid of a beta version of the game, it has been updated slightly though

For those of you, who actually download the thing, all interactions are made with LMB and Scroll on the mouse. To scroll through the menus you can also use the arrow-keys. Everything except for the sounds was made by me, sounds and music are addressed in the "Credits" section of the game.

Attachments

• scr01.png
    scr01.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 98
  • scr02.png
    scr02.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 102
  • scr04.png
    scr04.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 92
  • scr05.png
    scr05.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 88
  • scr06.png
    scr06.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 95
Level 11
Against oneself I would imagine.
true

the game was meant to be a small project, that i never thought i'd finish, so the design document was fairly small; plus i did the coding, trying to figure out, how to do this and that. I was having so much fun, that actually made everything on the list, but never got into networking, as it was never planned or even thought about. :vw_wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.