1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Liches (Game Maker)

Discussion in 'Game Development' started by Pinachet, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Pinachet

Pinachet

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Sup, guys. So I've finished a small card game awhile ago and just wanted to share it here. It's free, but single-player only, no AI, no campaign, no multiplayer, yeaah... :vw_sad:

Anyway, just want to know your overall opinion, however the version is pretty much final and I've no will to support it further on. Read more about the game and rules on itch download page.

Here's a vid of a beta version of the game, it has been updated slightly though
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkRhWjxyBog

For those of you, who actually download the thing, all interactions are made with LMB and Scroll on the mouse. To scroll through the menus you can also use the arrow-keys. Everything except for the sounds was made by me, sounds and music are addressed in the "Credits" section of the game.

Attached Files:

2. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    if there is no ai and multiplayer, how can you even play?

3. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Against oneself I would imagine.

4. Pinachet

Pinachet

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    true

the game was meant to be a small project, that i never thought i'd finish, so the design document was fairly small; plus i did the coding, trying to figure out, how to do this and that. I was having so much fun, that actually made everything on the list, but never got into networking, as it was never planned or even thought about. :vw_wtf: