• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Discussion] Keromaj War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

I decided to start this thread to get feedback and advice on this project. Keromaj War is a Mac exclusive RTS game that I wanted to make for a not awhile ago. It's a cartoony styled unclassifiable game. (Unclassifiable because it contains new elements(Or something)) I've made some art work of some units for one race named the Repchi. I plan to use Xcode to develop it because I want to learn the Swift language and be better on it.

And no I will not make my own engine completely out of scratch no.

In this thread we can discuss and develop it. I can do this on my own but some help is also required. And just to notify something, I got a new drawing program and I'm still learning so my art style got changed quite a-bit.

I'll put some of the Repchi unit pictures here to show you.

UPDATE: I'm unable to work on the project because of trials, errors and lack of modern tutorials so this might take awhile. Help is highly appreciated.

Attachments

• Repchi Worker.png
    Repchi Worker.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Repchi Warrior.png
    Repchi Warrior.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Repchi Glyphling.png
    Repchi Glyphling.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Repchi Hornex Slinger.png
    Repchi Hornex Slinger.png
    47 KB · Views: 77
Last edited by a moderator:

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

Or I can just turn this into a slideshow series I don't know.

EDIT: Actually no. I will make this a game but I'm not experienced at Swift yet. Can anyone here the program language?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.