• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Help] Remind me to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

I need to work on my 3DS games because they are more important to me. Keromaj War has to wait or be made by someone else. But as always I am heavily unfocused and lazy to work on my projects. I need a reason to work on them. Can someone here help me with this or just ignore me as always?

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Use either per-day schedule or goal set for your work. Download Cold Turkey. If you feel like shit because of CT try to exercise, eat or have sex (solo counts). Or whatever dopamine sources you've formed, checking social media comes to mind.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

Now I've come to the conclusion that I can't make enough quality for my 3DS games to live. Basically I give up and will do games on my Mac in the mean time.

I'm soon gonna post another thread here about my new project.

Status
Not open for further replies.