• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Discussion] Keromaj War Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

Keromaj War is simply a basic RTS with 2 races. I will be more original on this though and implement game modes like Death-match, Capture, Avatar, Grab and Power-Hunger.

Death-match is the simple go and kill the opponent mode. Capture is like capture the flag but with units. Avatar is a ”Kill the opponent’s avatar unit to win” mode. Grab is a collection mode, the more you have the more score you get. And Power-Hunger is a race to get the highest power. (The players are not allowed to kill each other too)

That’s the game modes, if they are not required then just ask because I’m not a bright person. The major features are.

*World Editor*
I think that I’ll start with a map maker on this game. It’s fairly similar to any other RTS game’s world editor and aren’t too complex. It’s like Warcraft 3’s a-bit. You can make your own units, buildings, lower/higher the terrain, place things and make your own maps in general.

*SlideShows*
Because I can slideshows better than animations. The in-game cutscenes will be picture after picture with sounds and music. It’ll be a standalone or in a level slideshow much like in Warcraft 3. The art style of the game is very easy to draw so everyone can do it!

*Inventory*
A unit can have none to 3 slots of items that it can get from creeps and brought from shops. The items range’s from permanent, consumable and artifacts and normal units can use these.

I’ll need to think about what more to add. There will not be (Full fledged) hero units and I’m still trying to learn how to code anything. And that’s about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.