• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lich

Duh, new vision of lich. I know, I am TOTALLY original. Anyway, uses warlock (Archimonde) animations, mesh from scratch, animations and textures by Blizzard. Icon included, and thism odel takes 32kb when imported into map.
Be sure to give credits blah blah...

And... yes, next time I plan to do something... ALIVE.

Keywords:
undead, frost, freeze, frozen, mage, battlemage, warmage, skeletal, skeleton, lich
Contents

Lich (Model)

Assets
Reviews
16:09, 25th Jun 2008 General Frank: Model works excellently nice and performs very well. No flaws found.
Level 22
Well.... assuming that lich's are "real" you're still wrong. A lich is simply a spell caster who transfer's his life essence to an object (called a phylactery) so that he can continue to live long after he should have died.

Some lich's do that for power. Other do it because they want to stay alive and continue to learn magic. Some do it for both reasons.

But no matter what, a lich was at one point a human (or humanoid) and therefor most certainly had/has legs.

GAWD, get your mythological anatomy correct please.

It's typical for a lich not to have legs and to fly, the ud hero actually matches it from that point.c I'vr seen in old RPGs liches don't have legs.

Level 2
Go back and look at the D&D lich. They are the 'original' and while the thing has a long robe on, it is quite clear it's a HUMANOID, meaning legs. You're wrong. Just admit it. It will all be ok. It's not the end of the world. There will be plenty of time to be right later.

Just not now, apparently. :grin:

Level 5
Looks nice but I personaly prefer the floating lich that was made by Blizzard.

And in Oblivion IV: the elder scrolls the vampires are not white, they just get uglier and wrinklier for each day passing that they don't suck blood. They also become a little paler, but that comes from not being in the sun. (if you suck blood from someone, you will be able to walk outside during 1 day.)

Actually you can be in the sun forever as long as you never wait or sleep, but a spree of not leveling doesnt last forever.

Level 14
Liches can wear shorts if they want!
JASS:
function ThisOwns Takes nothing returns awesomeness
  call Setscore = 5/5
\\=======================================================
InitFunction_Local (Null) = (Null)
\\*******************************************************
\\* This is not REAL Jass.
\\* I repeat it is not real Jass
\\*
\\*******************************************************
  call LICHES CAN WEAR SHORTS!
\\=======================================================
\\
\\       !!!THIS MODEL IS AWESOME 5/5!!!
\\
\\========================================================
:pal: :pal: :pal: :spell_breaker: :spell_breaker: :spell_breaker: :spell_breaker: :spell_breaker: :spell_breaker: